-
June 15th, 2005, 10:30 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Have you seen the beautiful photos of Cherie are on www.wireimage.com? I just found them [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]
Cristina
-
June 15th, 2005, 11:03 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Are these the Mayor of Sunset Strip photos Cristina?
They are beautiful but unless one has an account with Wireimage I think they can only be viewed in thumbnail not downloaded in all their glory.
Not sure how you get an account, I think you have to pay a monthly fee.
-
June 15th, 2005, 11:17 AM
#3
Inactive Member
too bad they can't be seen in full size [img]frown.gif[/img] [img]frown.gif[/img]
-
June 15th, 2005, 02:10 PM
#4
moderator
I signed up a while back and got to see all the great Cherie photos enlarged. Heed the warnings though. Don't try to save them to your computer. They make it very clear they don't like that!
[img]wink.gif[/img]
GD
-
June 15th, 2005, 04:17 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Gus, am I right you have to pay a monthly fee?
But for how long?
Presumably you can do more than just LOOK at them? Like print one copy?
What exactly does download mean in this context, look and not save?
[img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
-
June 16th, 2005, 01:24 AM
#6
moderator
Hey knightjewel,
Their main aim seems to be to provide photos for publications.
Individuals can "look only" and you pay like $10.00 for one month which includes their daily email updates.
From what I understand, a magazine type business pays a lot more but can then use the photos for inclusion on their own pages.
Very strict copyright controls all across the board!
I'll subscribe again next time there are new photos of Cherie!
Not a bad experience. Easy to unsubscribe!
More later
[img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
-
June 16th, 2005, 03:32 AM
#7
Inactive Member
the also have some nice photos of Trevor with his father [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
June 16th, 2005, 03:33 AM
#8
Inactive Member
-
June 16th, 2005, 10:16 AM
#9
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks